Friday, August 7, 2020

That's Amore

by Carla Ward from the June 8, 2020 issue


Sorry about the lateness of this post!


Tagline: When Lucy Schafer's 20th wedding anniversary trip to Italy was cancelled, her husband came up with a very sweet surprise to celebrate instead. And as they took a wonderful journey down memory lane, Lucy realized that home truly is where the heart is.

Observations: This was such a fantastic story. I loved it. It was stuffed with tender sentimental moments and so much romance. Even though when they arrived at the banquet hall where they'd had their reception I knew there was going to be a grand gesture of some type, I still loved it. I'd thought he had arranged for them to renew their vows, but the Italian themed party was even better.

Remember, guys, you don't have to write a first meet story! You can celebrate love and romance between already established couples.


4 comments:

Pat said...

I loved this story. That Italian theme, the premise, the characters were all great. A well-written story that made me feel good.

Sandy Smith said...

This was a great story. I have tried to write a story about already married people. I can never seem to make it work.

Kate Willoughby said...

Sandy, I feel the exact same way.

Kevin Lawrence said...

Getting a loan of $450.000.00 USD dollars with 2% interest rate per a year from Mr Lorenzo Diego Loan Firms Finance was so easy.when other financial investors turned me down. Mr Lorenzo Diego offered me a loan that got my business going today He's Certified to Offer the Following Types of Loans * Personal Loans (Unsecured) * Business Loans (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loans * Improve Your Home * Investment Loans. He's honored to meet your financial needs. Credit problems should not stop you from getting the loan you need. He can finance up to $10,000.00 USD Dollars to $100,000,000.00 USD Dollars anywhere in the world as long as He 2% interest can be guaranteed on these projects.
Email...[mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com]