Sunday, May 23, 2021

Love is a Cake Walk


by Cher Tom from the May 17, 2021 issue

Tagline: When a handsome stranger stops into her bakery, Jaycee never expects the sweet treat that his visit has in store for her.

Observations: First of all, congratulations to Cher Tom! I helped her edit this story and I'm thrilled it got published! Woot woot woot!

I think Cher revised it even more after we worked on it together and I love the way she or the editors transformed it from a story about a May Day tradition to a wedding anniversary tradition. Great job.

Remember, you, too, can get my help polishing up a story. Click here for details.

Photo by Kimberly Vardeman via Flickr Creative Commons License


3 comments:

Pat said...

Kate, thanks for reminding me that I am three issued behind in my WW reading. I'll be back after I've read this story.

Pat said...

Finally got to this story. I liked it but 'thingly hands' is getting really old.

Sandy Smith said...

I enjoyed this story.