Tuesday, December 7, 2021

A Holiday to Remember


by Cher L. Tom from the November 22, 2021 issue

Tagline: When Marcie gest stuck waitressing all alone in a snowstorm, dreamy cafe regular, Les, steps in to help...and cooks up a steamy recipe for love.

Observations: I am so proud of Cher. I have edited three of her stories now and this is the second one to get published. It seems weird--not to mention redundant--to analyze a story I've already analyzed in minute detail, so I will just say, this story had a fun, small town cafe feel to it and you couldn't help but feel Marcie is one of those waitresses who welcomes you to her cafe like you're one of the family.

Congrats, Cher!

Photo by Corey Taratuta via Flickr Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Pat said...

This was a cute story, Kate. I enjoyed the characters' interaction. Nicely done Cher

Sandy Smith said...

This was a nice story.