Sunday, March 21, 2021

Cupid's Arrow


by Rochelle Banks from the March 8, 2021 issue 

Tagline: After his dog escapes, Eric Johnson runs into a woman trying to "steal" the pup and take him home...but ends up stealing Eric's heart instead.

Observations: I really enjoyed the humor in this story and the original premise. I've seen plenty of mix-ups in Woman's World stories, but they usually involve humans, not dogs! I also liked Eric. He was so earnest and when he panicked because their conversation was ending, it was adorable.

I laughed out loud at the name of the Humane Society's big event: the Fur Ball. 

Lots of fun.

Photo by Craig Richards via Flickr Creative Commons License

2 comments:

Pat said...

I also loved this story. I love animals so the premise worked for me. I did laugh about her trying to 'steal' his dog.

Sandy Smith said...

This was a very clever premise for a story.