by Jennifer Anne F. Messing from the August 17, 2026 issue
Tagline
When Kaitlynne accepts a friendly invitation to a celebratory dinner cruise, she never expects to meet a handsome stranger--or feel a spark!
Off the Cuff Observations
Okay, I'm feeling the part-time caregiver thing. My mom, bless her 89-year-old heart, has three professional part-time caregivers, not counting my sister who lives with her.
Dinner reservations for three? This is definitely a matchmaker story. I'm a little surprised Beatrice doesn't reserve two tickets and then bow out at the last minute. It's refreshing to see her just be honest about the whole thing.
He opened Beatrice's door and helped her out of the car. Then he walked around and opened Kaitlynne's door. -- This is odd. Kaitlynne actually sat in the car the whole time? I would have expected her to just get out before he had time to walk around and be a gentleman. It might have been a good idea if maybe Kaitlynne had been fiddling with her phone or something, delaying her exiting the car and then being surprised by him opening the door.
I love prime rib. Makes me want to roast one now. I make a mean one! Comment below if you want my recipe.
Wait. Kaitlynne has another job other than caregiver? I don't understand, especially considering the position of assistant manager is going to be a full-time job.
I had to Google the song, "Something Stupid." I haven't heard that song in a long time. LOL
It's a little bit of a coincidence that he happens to be watching the same season, but I'll roll with it. Coincidences abound in Woman's World stories!
Photo by Thank you (25 millions) via Flickr CC License

No comments:
Post a Comment