Saturday, December 9, 2023

A Festive Feast


 by Veda Boyd Jones from the November 20, 2023 issue

Tagline: Mindy neer thought that her trip to the store to buy a frozen turkey dinner for one on Thanksgiving might lead to happily ever after for two.

Off the Cuff Observations: Even before I start the story, I'm feeling for Mindy, who seems to be alone on Thanksgiving.

Their banter, Sherlock Holmes-style is adorable.

Okay, she's alone by choice. I totally get that. We are always hosting Thanksgiving and my house is noisy and crowded and I'm usually so relieved when everyone goes home. I'm now actually envious of Mindy!

This was an adorable story of two people who were alone by choice on Thanksgiving and decided they're rather have company after all. Loved it.

Photo by Steve Johnson via Flickr Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Sandy Smith said...

This was a cute story.